article no: 13000-17200
Trampoline for training, schools and therapy purposes
The Grand Master model is the predecessor of the Grand Master Exclusiv. It was developed in the 70's at a time when the proficiency level in trampolining was getting higher and higher. It has the same frame measures as the Exclusiv and Premium models, but is 7 cm lower and has a round pipe pedestal.
- TÜV-certified (EN 13219)
- The trampoline is TÜV-certified according to EN 13219.
- Made in Germany
- Equipment is produced exclusively in our factory in Weilheim/Teck (Germany). We guarantee the use of only the highest quality raw materials in order to guarantee outstanding quality of all components as well as safety and reliability.
- spare parts
Following we provide all available downloads referring to Grand Master.
- TÜV CertificateMaster, Grand Master, Grand Master Exclusiv, Premium
- Product & Service InformationLarge Trampolines (PRELIMINARY VERSION)
- FactsheetGrand Master
- Technical InformationDifference in substructure | Premium & Grand Master
- Technical InformationJumping bed overview
- local dealers
- Flat-oval steel tube Made of special steel; galvanized.
- Frame pads Shock absorbing and stable frame pads.
- Jumping bed Jumping bed (426 × 213 cm) with 13 mm or 45 mm wide weaved nylon bands or polyester ("School").
- Legs Round tube made of special steel, strengthened by brace; galvanized.
- Steel spirngs 118 steel springs; galvanized.