article no: 27300-28201
Safety platforms and safety mats "Competition Universal*"
For Ultimate & Grand Master models
The safety platforms made of proven steel – especially produced for Eurotramp – are extremely stable and guarantee a high longevity. The safety mats with wedge consist of a highly qualitative PE-foam that attains optimum cushioning and therefore minimizes the risk of injury. The wedge can be removed within seconds so that the mats can also be utilised elsewhere.
In the event that two trampolines have to be placed closely next to each other, only one safety platform can be placed between the trampolines. In this case, one safety mat with double wedge will serve the purpose. However, one must take into account that both athletes will only have one common safety mat in the middle of the trampolines.
*Safety platforms "Competition Universal" replace earlier "Competition" safety platforms. Spare parts for "Competition" models are still available on request.
- FIG approved
- For competitions, the International Gymnastics Federation (Fédération Internationale de Gymnastique, FIG) has exact specifications of the construction type of the trampoline to be used at competitions. All trampolines and accessories used in competitions and supplied by Eurotramp have a valid FIG certificate.
- Made in Germany
- Equipment is produced exclusively in our factory in Weilheim/Teck (Germany). We guarantee the use of only the highest quality raw materials in order to guarantee outstanding quality of all components as well as safety and reliability.
- spare parts
Following we provide a list of frequently asked questions (FAQ) about Safety platforms and safety mats "Competition Universal*".
- Is trampolining an Olympic discipline?
- Yes, since 2000 (Sydney) trampolining (individual) has been an Olympic discipline. Eurotramp supplied the games in Sydney, Athens, Beijing and Rio de Janeiro with its competition trampolines.
- What does the FIG-approved symbol mean?
- For competitions, the Fédération Internationale de Gymnastique (International Gymnastics Federation FIG) has exact specifications of the construction type of the trampoline to be used in competitions. All trampolines and accessories used in competitions and supplied by Eurotramp have a valid certificate.
- Is trampolining dangerous? Which safety rules should be observed?
- Every sports discipline has its own hidden dangers, trampolining included. Nonetheless, the risks can be avoided to a large extent by following the safety rules. Every novice should approach trampolining cautiously. In general, trampolining is not difficult to learn, but too much self-confidence when performing often leads to boisterousness, which can cause accidents. Eurotramp's large apparatus are high performance apparatus, which must not be underestimated - or would you drive round a corner at the same speed as Schuhmacher, if you were only an apprentice? One step at a time! Children especially should trampoline under adults supervision as far as possible.
- Where can you learn trampolining?
- Trampolining may be no longer just be seen as show artistry. These days, there are many clubs all over Germany which professionally train for competitions. On request, we will send you a list of the German clubs which take part in national championships. In general, you can also find information on the website of the German Gymnastics Federation. There you will also find information about possible training to become a trampoline coach.
- local dealers