article no: 61000
Springboard meets trampoline!
The Booster Boards unite the functionality of a classical springboard with the dynamics, the ease and the jumping fun-factor of a trampoline. The Booster Board models were specially designed for learning low-impact jumping exercises and are ideal for athletes of all ages and performance categories. Due to its versatility they are ideally suited for recreational, amateur and school sports, as a methodological tool in artistic gymnastics and as a springboard in Parkour and Freerunning.
Foam thickness of frame pads: 22 mm.
- Made in Germany
- Equipment is produced exclusively in our factory in Weilheim/Teck (Germany). We guarantee the use of only the highest quality raw materials in order to guarantee outstanding quality of all components as well as safety and reliability.
The following is a list of all available product variants of Booster Board. For more information click on the corresponding entry. With the filters, the displayed variants can be specifically restricted.
- Article-No: 61000
- 135 cm
- 100 cm
- 23 –26.5 cm
- 130 cm
- 100 cm
- 30 cm
- 140 cm
- 107 cm
- 30 cm
more information attribute attribute value frame type open number of springs 42 gross weight 36.50 kg net weight 33.00 kg
- spare parts
- local dealers
- Entry zone Flat and barrier-free entry zone
- Frame pads Foam thickness: 22 mm
- Height Adjustable in height: 26,5 - 32 cm
- Jumping bed Made of double perlon with integrated neoprene-spring-cover
- Transport Easy to transport due to integrated transport wheels