article no: 28600
Eurotramp spotting mat
Long planned, intensively tested, now realized! The Eurotramp spotting mat is adapted to the revised FIG Apparatus Norms and ensures high safety and comfort through a highly ergonomic design and excellent cushioning.
NEW FEATURES/IMPROVEMENTS AT A GLANCE:
• Excellent cushioning properties
• Weight optimized for easier handling
• Modern design matched to the Eurotramp equipment
• Edges are rounded to avoid bumping or getting caught when pushing or throwing
• New handle design for ergonomic optimization of hand position, different arrangement of the handles to suit individual preferences
• Fast reaction times due to direct power transmission of the handles
• Grip material and outer fabric is pleasant to the skin
Dimensions: 164 × 113 × 14 cm.
Weight: 8 kg
- spare parts
Following we provide a list of frequently asked questions (FAQ) about Eurotramp spotting mat.
- What is the longevity of the Eurotramp spotting mat?
- In the design of the new spotting mat, very great importance was attached to material quality both of the covers and for the foam core with regard to product lifetime. A zipper system allows the foam core and cover to be replaced if necessary, and the undamaged part can be reused accordingly. This can be done without prior knowledge and without tools. As with all wear parts, the frequency of use has an effect on the possible lifetime.
- local dealers
FIG certified competition trampoline for national & international competitionsto the product
The high-end double-minitrampoline for national and international competitionsto the product