article no: 94500
Wehrfritz FUN XL "Kindergarten"
Not vandal-proof, supervision required - 2,65 × 2,65 m
Here you can let off steam and make giant leaps in the garden. The trampoline is buried at ground level. With a suspension adapted to children's needs and a stable base construction. Jumping bed made of PVC-coated synthetics.
Ideal for schools, kindergartens and playgrounds with supervised access.
- TÜV certified (EN 1176)
- The trampoline is TÜV-certified according to the playground equipment standard EN 1176 and is therefore suitable for publicly accessible playgrounds.
- UV-light resistant
- All components (jumping bed, bonded impact protection, steel springs) are made of UV-light resistant material.
- All-season use
- The trampoline is designed und suitable for long-term outdoor use and can be left there all year.
- Made in Germany
- Equipment is produced exclusively in our factory in Weilheim/Teck (Germany). We guarantee the use of only the highest quality raw materials in order to guarantee outstanding quality of all components as well as safety and reliability.
- The trampoline is equipped with hot-dip galvanized springs and a weather proof jumping bed and thus can be left outdoor even in wet conditions.
- Suitable for wheelchairs
- Safe entry and exit with attendant thanks to rounded edges.
- spare parts
Following we provide a list of frequently asked questions (FAQ) about Wehrfritz FUN XL "Kindergarten".
- Can Kids Tramps be used by several people at the same time?
- For safety reasons, the Kids Tramp is intended for single use only. However, it is advisable to combine several Kids Tramps (multiple arrangement) to allow several children to jump at the same time.Multiple arrangementKids Tramp
- For how many gymnasts are the trampolines designed for?
- Basically, there should only be one person on the trampoline. If several gymnasts use the trampoline together the risk of injury (collision, counter- swing) is much increased.
- How much is a trampolinist allowed to weight?
- Basically, for Eurotramp trampolines, there is no weight limit, as all trampolines are designed for a multiple of the body weight. People with joint complaints or overweight people should start trampolining slowly. Of course, general physical and psychological constitution also makes a difference.
- Is there an age/weight limit for using the Kids Tramps?
- No, there is no age/weight limit for the Kids Tramps.
- What safety precautions has Eurotramp taken to prevent injuries when using the Kids Tramps?
- • Power-reduced suspension: This means that children can reach a maximum jumping height of 50 cm due to the calculated spring power.
• Due to its size, the trampoline can only be used by one person at a time. Dangers due to collisions on the trampoline are therefore eliminated.
• The impact protection plates cover the maximum free fall height of max. 50 cm. A rubber strip is attached to the frame edges to protect against injuries. On the trampoline "Kindergarten" the jumping bed surface is anti-slip due to surface embossing. / On the trampoline "Playground" the jumping bed surface is slip-resistant due to the type and structure of the material.
• The size of the trampoline excludes risk jumps (e.g. somersaults, screws, abdominal and back jumps).
• Sufficiently dimensioned safety spaces above and around the trampoline.
• Use of highly stable materials to reduce damage caused by vandalism (for the "Playground" models).
• Permanent installation of the device in the ground. Ground level reduces the possible fall height. Equipment components (e.g. springs) are difficult to access and therefore very difficult to manipulate.Product & Service InformationKids Tramp
- Which trampolines are weatherproof?
- The Ground Trampoline, Octotramp, the Playground and Kindergarten trampolines and Stationary Trampoline Sets are suitable for long-term outdoor use.
- Can defective jumping beds be repaired?
- In general, all nylon-band beds can be repaired at a favourable price. Should individual nylon bands be damaged, these can be removed and new bands oven and sewn in. Repairing PVC-coated beds (yellow material) is equally as problem-free using high frequency welding. After receiving and inspecting a bed at Eurotramp, we pass to an offer and advise on whether repair is worthwhile. After the go-ahead to repair, beds can be repaired and ready for dispatch within a few days.
- How can I combine several Kids Tramps in a group (multiple arrangement)?
- The type of arrangement and the number of Kids Tramps depends, among other things, on the available space, number of devices, terrain, etc. The Kids Tramps can be arranged in a row one behind the other or in a square, for example.Multiple arrangementKids Tramp
- Is it possible to repair broken or old trampolines?
- Our trampolines are constructed extremely robustly: we often receive pieces of equipment that have been in use for more than 30 years.
But after such a long period of time, even these pieces of equipment require an overhaul. Jumping beds, overall covers and springs can be substituted by the customer himself. On the frame; smaller parts such as chains and feet-rest mounts can be substituted on the spot.
Problems arise when the hinges are worn out after many years of being opened out and folded down again, or for example if the roller stands or lifting roller stands are broken. Should an economic efficiency calculation come to the conclusion that a general overhaul would be worthwhile, then this could be done either by the customer, an external maintenance service or directly by Eurotramp, according to the state of the device in question.
Complicated repairs to the frame make the dispatching of the trampoline to the Eurotramp plant in Weilheim an der Teck necessary.
In order to arrive at an initial assessment regarding the extent of the necessary repair work, it is helpful if you send us, whenever possible, detailed photographs of the trampoline or the possible damage.
Then we could make you a provisional offer and, if required, arrange for your equipment to be collected.
Before the final repair work is done, we would gladly send you a binding costs estimate and obtain your approval for the work. 1-2 weeks later your equipment is once again in full working order and can be returned to you.
Regarding the question of using older trampolines we would like to say, however, that material fatigue, e.g. to the jumping beds, can represent a high risk to the user. For liability reasons, we recommend that, when in doubt, old trampoline components should be replaced.
- Is trampolining dangerous? Which safety rules should be observed?
- Every sports discipline has its own hidden dangers, trampolining included. Nonetheless, the risks can be avoided to a large extent by following the safety rules. Every novice should approach trampolining cautiously. In general, trampolining is not difficult to learn, but too much self-confidence when performing often leads to boisterousness, which can cause accidents. Eurotramp's large apparatus are high performance apparatus, which must not be underestimated - or would you drive round a corner at the same speed as Schuhmacher, if you were only an apprentice? One step at a time! Children especially should trampoline under adults supervision as far as possible.
- Which trampoline do you recommend for children?
- The Ground Trampoline for outdoor use is, no doubt, the most suitable trampoline for children. It is not possible to fall off the apparatus. Likewise, it is not possible to walk underneath the apparatus. The Hobbytramp is on legs, but can also be set in a pit. Your child will love trampolining. Trampolining promotes the development of balance, co-ordination and physical flexibility like no other sport apparatus is able to. Nonetheless, remember to introduce your child gently to trampolining and to provide supervision. Enjoy learning at play with your child!
- local dealers
Wehrfritz FUN XL "Kindergarten"
- Jumping bed Made of PVC-coated synthetics.
- Optional: Impact protection system With rounded edges on the inside and towards the jumping bed. Colour: RED