article no: 97505-97507
Outdoor trampoline for playgrounds - vandal-proof, no supervision required - 3 × 2 m
Trampolines belong to the most attractive leisure-time apparatus and exercise the highest attraction on children, youth and adults. Because they officially count as sports apparatus, they should always be used under supervision. This cannot always be guaranteed at publicly accessible playgrounds, hence the reason why Eurotramp and Sport Thieme® recently developed a ground trampoline that conforms to the playground device standard DIN EN 1176 and therefore does not require supervision. It consists of a highly stable, hot-galvanized frame construction with performance level adapted to children type of needs.
- TÜV certified (EN 1176)
- The trampoline is TÜV-certified according to the playground equipment standard EN 1176 and is therefore suitable for publicly accessible playgrounds.
- Flame retardant
- The sixfold wire reinforced belt material is vandal-proof and therefore flame retardant.
- The jumping bed is made of sixfold wire reinforced belt material and features a high level of vandalism safety. It is specially designed for unattended public playground areas.
- All-season use
- The trampoline is designed und suitable for long-term outdoor use and can be left there all year.
- Made in Germany
- Equipment is produced exclusively in our factory in Weilheim/Teck (Germany). We guarantee the use of only the highest quality raw materials in order to guarantee outstanding quality of all components as well as safety and reliability.
- UV-light resistant
- All components (jumping bed, bonded impact protection, steel springs) are made of UV-light resistant material.
- The trampoline is equipped with hot-dip galvanized springs and a weather proof jumping bed and thus can be left outdoor even in wet conditions.
- Suitable for wheelchairs
- Safe entry and exit with attendant thanks to rounded edges.
- spare parts
Following we provide all available downloads referring to Sport-Thieme® Adventure-Tramp.
- TÜV certificateSport-Thieme® Adventure Tramp (EN 1176)
- FactsheetSport-Thieme® Adventure-Tramp
- Use, Maintenance & Assembly InstructionsSport-Thieme® Adventure-Tramp
- Use, Maintenance & Assembly InstructionsAdhesive instructions for impact protection | Playground Trampolines
- Use, Maintenance & Assembly InstructionsBuilt-in frame | Sport-Thieme® Adventure Tramp
- Jumping area dimensions / Cutout dimensionsPlayground & Kindergarten Trampolines
- Safety rooms and distancesSport-Thieme® Adventure-Tramp
- Installation draftSport-Thieme® Adventure-Tramp
- 2D CAD drawingSport-Thieme® Adventure-Tramp (Article ID: 97505)
- Spare part listsImpact Protection - Sport-Thieme® Adventure-Tramp (Art. ID: E97505)
- Technical InformationJumping bed overview
- local dealers
- Impact protection system With rounded edges on the outside and towards the jumping bed. Colour: GREY
- Jumping bed Made of six-times wire-reinforced belt fabric. Optional: SPECIAL COATING for more durability.