article no: 88104-88120
Trampoline Track "Stationary" 2 - NEW MODEL
Ideal training & methodical aid for mastering all acrobatic elements!
NEW MODEL: This trampoline track is the successor model of the Trampoline Track "Stationary".
NEW FEATURES/IMPROVEMENTS AT A GLANCE:
• Higher stability for better control and power when jumping.
• Can be used as a stand-alone or installed in a pit.
• Lower tolerances or high dimensional accuracy of the frame construction, due to the higher rigidity: the frame of the trampoline track is approx. 200 cm wide when assembled and is only contracted by a few millimetres when the jumping bed is hooked in.This makes the new trampoline track ideal for installation in pits.
• Thanks to optimised dimensions, there is very little waste during production.
Tumbling tracks are hard and accelerate the body extremely fast. Although this enables spectacular acrobatic elements, they simultaneously result in high joint loads. What could therefore be better in training than a trampoline track that slows down the sequences of movement and facilitates joint-protecting gymnastics? With trampoline tracks, all gymnastic elements such as somersault, forward + backward, somersault, forward, backward + sideways and all somersaults with twist can be learned easily, improved and made perfect.
Jumping bed made of PVC-coated synthetics. Foam thickness of frame pads: 24 mm.
- Made in Germany
- Equipment is produced exclusively in our factory in Weilheim/Teck (Germany). We guarantee the use of only the highest quality raw materials in order to guarantee outstanding quality of all components as well as safety and reliability.
Trampoline Track "Stationary" 2
- FRAME Higher stability for better control and power when jumping.
- FRAME PADS Foam thickness of frame pads: 24 mm.
- JUMPING BED Jumping bed made of PVC-coated synthetics.