article no: 60020-60024
Minitramp for top-level sport, high-performance acrobatics and show groups
A Minitramp that appeals to gymnasts as a target group that demand from the apparatus particularly high stability, durability and an extraordinary performance. For all that have reached the performance limit of the previous minitramp apparatus. The apparatus was originally developed for Euroteam contest.
- TÜV-certified (EN 13219)
- The trampoline is TÜV-certified according to EN 13219.
- Made in Germany
- Equipment is produced exclusively in our factory in Weilheim/Teck (Germany). We guarantee the use of only the highest quality raw materials in order to guarantee outstanding quality of all components as well as safety and reliability.
- spare parts
Following we provide all available downloads referring to Teamgym.
- TÜV certificateMinitramp 112 / 125, Minitramp Open-End, Teamgym, Double-Minitramp Ultimate
- FlyerMinitramp Diversity
- Product & Service InformationMinitramp 112 / 125, Minitramp Open-End, Teamgym
- Use, Maintenance & Assembly InstructionsMinitramp 112 / 125, Minitramp Open-End, Teamgym
- Adjustable heightsTeamgym
- Technical InformationJumping bed overview
- local dealers
- Frame Flat oval steel tube (125 × 130 cm) made of special steel; galvanized.
- Frame pads Shock absorbing and stable frame pads. Foam thickness: 24 mm.
- Jumping bed Jumping bed (60 × 60 cm) made of 4×4 mm or 6×6 mm wide weaved nylon bands.
- Legs Round tube made of special steel, adjustable in height, with movable antislippery plates; galvanized.
- Tension 36 steel springs; galvanized.