article no: 19000 - 22100
The ideal large trampoline for beginners
The Master line is smaller, respectively lower in dimensions and significantly cheaper than the Grand Master series. Master trampolines have excellent jumping comfort and a sufficiently large jumping area. Its well-balanced jumping features make it especially suitable for beginners to enable a successful start in the trampolining discipline.
- TÜV-certified (EN 13219)
- The trampoline is TÜV-certified according to EN 13219.
- Made in Germany
- Equipment is produced exclusively in our factory in Weilheim/Teck (Germany). We guarantee the use of only the highest quality raw materials in order to guarantee outstanding quality of all components as well as safety and reliability.
- spare parts
Following we provide all available downloads referring to Master.
- TÜV CertificateMaster, Grand Master, Grand Master Exclusiv, Premium
- Product & Service InformationLarge Trampolines (PRELIMINARY VERSION)
- Technical InformationDifference in substructure | Premium & Grand Master
- Technical InformationJumping bed overview
- local dealers
- Frame Flat-oval steel tube 457 × 275 × 99 cm made of special steel; galvanized.
- Frame pads Shock absorbing and stable frame pads.
- Jumping bed Jumping bed (366 × 183 cm) with 13 mm or 45 mm wide weaved nylon bands or polypropylen ("School").
- Legs Round tube made of special steel, strengthened by brace; galvanized.
- Steel springs 110 steel springs; galvanized.