article no: 23200
The high-end double-minitrampoline for national and international competitions
The Ultimate DMT is the successor of the Double-Minitramp 190. It is equipped with the powerful and innovative 6x6 mm high-performance jumping bed and fulfils the FIG norm. The Double-Minitramp Ultimate 6x6 guarantees more power and durability due to an optimized spring suspension.
- TÜV certified
- The product has a valid TÜV certificate.
- Made in Germany
- Equipment is produced exclusively in our factory in Weilheim/Teck (Germany). We guarantee the use of only the highest quality raw materials in order to guarantee outstanding quality of all components as well as safety and reliability.
- FIG approved
- For competitions, the International Gymnastics Federation (Fédération Internationale de Gymnastique, FIG) has exact specifications of the construction type of the trampoline to be used at competitions. All trampolines and accessories used in competitions and supplied by Eurotramp have a valid FIG certificate.
- spare parts
Following we provide all available downloads referring to Double-Minitramp Ultimate.
- TÜV certificateMinitramp 112 / 125, Minitramp Open-End, Teamgym, Double-Minitramp Ultimate
- FIG certificateDouble-Minitramp Ultimate
- FactsheetDouble-Minitramp Ultimate
- Use, Maintenance & Assembly InstructionsDouble-Minitramp Ultimate
- Use, Maintenance & Assembly InstructionsFloor mount | Double-Minitramp Ultimate
- Technical InformationDouble-Minitramp competition set (FIG Apparatus Norms 2018)
- local dealers
- Frame Flat-oval steel tube (350 × 190 × 70 cm) made of special steel; galvanized.
- Frame pads Shock absorbing and stable frame pads. Foam thickness: 32 mm.
- Jumping bed Jumping bed (292 × 92 cm) made of 6×6 mm wide weaved nylon bands.
- Legs Flat-oval steel tube made of special steel, strengthened by brace; galvanized.
- Steel springs 98 steel springs + 4 strengthened corner springs; galvanized.