article no: 50000-60510
Minitramp 112 / 125
Minitrampoline esp. for school sports, therapy and rehabilitation centres
The Minitramp 112 / 125 has been manufactured by Eurotramp from the very beginning, since 1960. It is generally used as an angled take-off trampoline. There is a wide range of uses due to the many variations of the equipment. For example: the Minitramp is either available with high-performance steel springs or rubber cables. A jumping bed made of 13 mm nylon strands provides the necessary performance level for all athletes; a double-perlon jumping bed ensures a good feeling of safety – especially for school children. The Minitramp frame is available in two sizes: 112 × 112 cm or 125 × 125 cm. If required, it can also be supplied with two equally sized leg frames. Foam thickness of frame pads: 16 mm.
- TÜV-certified (EN 13219)
- The trampoline is TÜV-certified according to EN 13219.
- Made in Germany
- Equipment is produced exclusively in our factory in Weilheim/Teck (Germany). We guarantee the use of only the highest quality raw materials in order to guarantee outstanding quality of all components as well as safety and reliability.
- spare parts
Following we provide all available downloads referring to Minitramp 112 / 125.
- TÜV certificateMinitramp 112 / 125, Minitramp Open-End, Teamgym, Double-Minitramp Ultimate
- FactsheetMinitramp 112 / 125
- FlyerMinitramp Diversity
- Product & Service InformationMinitramp 112 / 125, Minitramp Open-End, Teamgym
- Use, Maintenance & Assembly InstructionsMinitramp 112 / 125, Minitramp Open-End, Teamgym
- Use, Maintenance & Assembly InstructionsAttaching the castors at the Minitramp 112/125
- Adjustable heightsMinitramp 112
- Adjustable heightsMinitramp 125
- Technical InformationJumping bed overview
- local dealers
Minitramp 112 - Jumping bed double perlon + steel springs/rubber cables
- Frame Round tube (112 × 112 cm) made of special steel; galvanized.
- Frame pads Shock absorbing and stable frame pads. Foam thickness: 16 mm.
- Jumping bed Jumping bed made of double perlon or 13 mm wide weaved nylon bands.
- Legs Round tube made of special steel, adjustable heights; galvanized.
- Tension Available with 28 steel springs (galvanized) or 4 rubber cables.
Minitramp 112 - Jumping bed double perlon + integrated frame pads + steel springs/rubber cables