The warranty refers to material and manufacturing mistakes. In case of warranty we provide the replacement parts after verifying the facts and circumstances:
- Adequate evidence of the defect or manufacturing mistake of a product (e.g. a pictured documentation with exact description of the damage)
- Timely report to Eurotramp or an authorized partner
- The warranty requirements need to be confirmed by Eurotramp
- Regular intervals of maintenance works / service
- Stop of usage after observing a defect until the circumstance is solved.
- Wearing parts like springs, jumping beds, floor protectors etc. show typical wearing marks ascribing to common usage.
- The trampoline was repaired or modified by anybody else but Eurotramp Trampolines Kurt Hack GmbH or one of our authorized partners.
- The trampoline was not repaired and/or serviced with original Eurotramp spare parts and/or even trivial lacks of quality or apitude ensue.
- The damage was caused by inappropriate use and storage or other insufficient accuracy.
- The trampoline was damaged by exterior influence.