article no: 23200
The high-end double-minitrampoline for national and international competitions
The Ultimate DMT is the successor of the Double-Minitramp 190. It is equipped with the powerful and innovative 6x6 mm high-performance jumping bed and fulfils the FIG norm. The Double-Minitramp Ultimate 6x6 guarantees more power and durability due to an optimized spring suspension.
- TÜV-certified (EN 13219)
- The trampoline is TÜV-certified according to EN 13219.
- Made in Germany
- Equipment is produced exclusively in our factory in Weilheim/Teck (Germany). We guarantee the use of only the highest quality raw materials in order to guarantee outstanding quality of all components as well as safety and reliability.
- FIG approved
- For competitions, the International Gymnastics Federation (Fédération Internationale de Gymnastique, FIG) has exact specifications of the construction type of the trampoline to be used at competitions. All trampolines and accessories used in competitions and supplied by Eurotramp have a valid FIG certificate.
The following is a list of all available product variants of Double-Minitramp Ultimate. For more information click on the corresponding entry. With the filters, the displayed variants can be specifically restricted.
- Article-No: 23200
Double-Minitramp Ultimate + Jumping bed 6×6 mm + Roller Stand
- 350 cm
- 190 cm
- 70 cm
- 215 cm
- 70 cm
- 197 cm
- 194 cm
- 25 cm
- 190 cm
more information attribute attribute value frame type open number of springs 102 FIG certificate yes TÜV certificate yes gross weight 198.00 kg net weight 152.00 kg
- spare parts
- local dealers
- Frame Flat-oval steel tube (350 × 190 × 70 cm) made of special steel; galvanized.
- Frame pads Shock absorbing and stable frame pads. Foam thickness: 32 mm.
- Jumping bed Jumping bed (292 × 92 cm) made of 6×6 mm wide weaved nylon bands.
- Legs Flat-oval steel tube made of special steel, strengthened by brace; galvanized.
- Steel springs 98 steel springs + 4 strengthened corner springs; galvanized.