article no: 45300-45600
Minitramp for strong performances and difficult jumps
The Minitramp Open-End is a modified version of the proven Minitramp and is suitable especially for more difficult jumps. Through the barrier-free entry and exit zone, the Minitramp Open-End entails more safety. The device is offered with a high-performance 13 mm jumping bed, as standard feature. Even more powerful is the Premium model which is equipped with a 6 mm thick jumping bed.
- TÜV-certified (EN 13219)
- The trampoline is TÜV-certified according to EN 13219.
- Made in Germany
- Equipment is produced exclusively in our factory in Weilheim/Teck (Germany). We guarantee the use of only the highest quality raw materials in order to guarantee outstanding quality of all components as well as safety and reliability.
- spare parts
Following we provide a list of frequently asked questions (FAQ) about Minitramp Open-End.
- Can I wash a trampoline jumping bed in the washing machine?
- In principle all Eurotramp jumping beds made of polyester, nylon or double perlon can be washed in the washing machine. The jumping bed should be put away from the trampoline frame and can be washed with a maximum temperature of 30° with a mild detergent or textile detergent and should be washed with delicate wash cycle (no spin cycle!).
• The 4 metal rings on the corners should be fixed with tape for the protection of the jumping bed and the washing machine.
• IMPORTANT: The jumping bed should be hooked in the trampoline frame again in humid or wet state. If not the nylon strings will tighten and the bed will become useless.
- How much is a trampolinist allowed to weight?
- Basically, for Eurotramp trampolines, there is no weight limit, as all trampolines are designed for a multiple of the body weight. People with joint complaints or overweight people should start trampolining slowly. Of course, general physical and psychological constitution also makes a difference.
- Is it possible to repair broken or old trampolines?
- Our trampolines are constructed extremely robustly: we often receive pieces of equipment that have been in use for more than 30 years.
But after such a long period of time, even these pieces of equipment require an overhaul. Jumping beds, overall covers and springs can be substituted by the customer himself. On the frame; smaller parts such as chains and feet-rest mounts can be substituted on the spot.
Problems arise when the hinges are worn out after many years of being opened out and folded down again, or for example if the roller stands or lifting roller stands are broken. Should an economic efficiency calculation come to the conclusion that a general overhaul would be worthwhile, then this could be done either by the customer, an external maintenance service or directly by Eurotramp, according to the state of the device in question.
Complicated repairs to the frame make the dispatching of the trampoline to the Eurotramp plant in Weilheim an der Teck necessary.
In order to arrive at an initial assessment regarding the extent of the necessary repair work, it is helpful if you send us, whenever possible, detailed photographs of the trampoline or the possible damage.
Then we could make you a provisional offer and, if required, arrange for your equipment to be collected.
Before the final repair work is done, we would gladly send you a binding costs estimate and obtain your approval for the work. 1-2 weeks later your equipment is once again in full working order and can be returned to you.
Regarding the question of using older trampolines we would like to say, however, that material fatigue, e.g. to the jumping beds, can represent a high risk to the user. For liability reasons, we recommend that, when in doubt, old trampoline components should be replaced.
- Where can you learn trampolining?
- Trampolining may be no longer just be seen as show artistry. These days, there are many clubs all over Germany which professionally train for competitions. On request, we will send you a list of the German clubs which take part in national championships. In general, you can also find information on the website of the German Gymnastics Federation. There you will also find information about possible training to become a trampoline coach.
- Can defective jumping beds be repaired?
- In general, all nylon-band beds can be repaired at a favourable price. Should individual nylon bands be damaged, these can be removed and new bands oven and sewn in. Repairing PVC-coated beds (yellow material) is equally as problem-free using high frequency welding. After receiving and inspecting a bed at Eurotramp, we pass to an offer and advise on whether repair is worthwhile. After the go-ahead to repair, beds can be repaired and ready for dispatch within a few days.
- Is it possible to lose weight during trampolining?
- Trampoline gymnastics on large apparatus is, in itself, an anaerobic sports discipline, because of the high intensity and shortness of the strain. It charges all muscle areas in the body, which results in unusually high calory consumption. For increasing general fitness or reducing weight, the small apparatus like the Trimm-Tramp or the Mini Tramp with 2 equal length legs are especially suitable.
- Is trampolining dangerous? Which safety rules should be observed?
- Every sports discipline has its own hidden dangers, trampolining included. Nonetheless, the risks can be avoided to a large extent by following the safety rules. Every novice should approach trampolining cautiously. In general, trampolining is not difficult to learn, but too much self-confidence when performing often leads to boisterousness, which can cause accidents. Eurotramp's large apparatus are high performance apparatus, which must not be underestimated - or would you drive round a corner at the same speed as Schuhmacher, if you were only an apprentice? One step at a time! Children especially should trampoline under adults supervision as far as possible.
- Which is the right trampoline for me?
- Eurotramp offers a selection from a large product range which covers all areas of use. Should you require telephone or email advice, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to advise you!
- local dealers
Minitramp Open-End "Premium" & "Standard"
- Frame pads Foam thickness: 24 mm
- Jumping bed Made of 6 mm nylon strings ("Premium") or 13 mm nylon strings ("Standard")
- Legs Round tube made of special steel; galvanized. Adjustable in height. Strengthened by brace ("Premium" and "Standard" model).
Minitramp Open-End "School"
- Frame Round tube made of special steel; galvanized. Adjustable in height. Simplified foot construction ("School" model).
- Frame pads Foam thickness: 24 mm
- Jumping bed Made of 13 mm nylon strings