article no: 77000
Trampoline for aqua-fitness, training and therapy
The underwater trampoline, qualitatively of very high-value, can be used in many ways in combination with training aids (for example Thera-bands, weights, sticks, dumbbells, pool-noodles) and promises effective fitness training and 100% fun. Besides the aqua-fitness-area, the underwater trampoline can be used also for training, therapy and game fun.
Important: To ensure the solid standing on swimming-pool floors, the underwater trampoline has four suction cup feets. Please check in advance whether this type of contact area is suitable for your swimming-pool floor (mosaic tiles are not suitable for example). In case of doubt please feel free to contact an Eurotramp employee.
- Made in Germany
- Equipment is produced exclusively in our factory in Weilheim/Teck (Germany). We guarantee the use of only the highest quality raw materials in order to guarantee outstanding quality of all components as well as safety and reliability.
- The underwater trampoline is protected by patent law. European Patent No.: 2314357.
- spare parts
Following we provide a list of frequently asked questions (FAQ) about Underwater Trampoline.
- Can defective jumping beds be repaired?
- In general, all nylon-band beds can be repaired at a favourable price. Should individual nylon bands be damaged, these can be removed and new bands oven and sewn in. Repairing PVC-coated beds (yellow material) is equally as problem-free using high frequency welding. After receiving and inspecting a bed at Eurotramp, we pass to an offer and advise on whether repair is worthwhile. After the go-ahead to repair, beds can be repaired and ready for dispatch within a few days.
- How much is a trampolinist allowed to weight?
- Basically, for Eurotramp trampolines, there is no weight limit, as all trampolines are designed for a multiple of the body weight. People with joint complaints or overweight people should start trampolining slowly. Of course, general physical and psychological constitution also makes a difference.
- Is it possible to repair broken or old trampolines?
- Our trampolines are constructed extremely robustly: we often receive pieces of equipment that have been in use for more than 30 years.
But after such a long period of time, even these pieces of equipment require an overhaul. Jumping beds, overall covers and springs can be substituted by the customer himself. On the frame; smaller parts such as chains and feet-rest mounts can be substituted on the spot.
Problems arise when the hinges are worn out after many years of being opened out and folded down again, or for example if the roller stands or lifting roller stands are broken. Should an economic efficiency calculation come to the conclusion that a general overhaul would be worthwhile, then this could be done either by the customer, an external maintenance service or directly by Eurotramp, according to the state of the device in question.
Complicated repairs to the frame make the dispatching of the trampoline to the Eurotramp plant in Weilheim an der Teck necessary.
In order to arrive at an initial assessment regarding the extent of the necessary repair work, it is helpful if you send us, whenever possible, detailed photographs of the trampoline or the possible damage.
Then we could make you a provisional offer and, if required, arrange for your equipment to be collected.
Before the final repair work is done, we would gladly send you a binding costs estimate and obtain your approval for the work. 1-2 weeks later your equipment is once again in full working order and can be returned to you.
Regarding the question of using older trampolines we would like to say, however, that material fatigue, e.g. to the jumping beds, can represent a high risk to the user. For liability reasons, we recommend that, when in doubt, old trampoline components should be replaced.
- What is the optimal age to use the Underwater Trampoline?
- The Underwater Trampoline is equally suitable for all age groups as aqua fitness, therapy and fun equipment. Different age groups will use the underwater trampoline with different objectives and exercise forms.
- Can trampolines be used for therapeutic purposes?
- Trampolines are excellently suited for therapeutic purposes, for example our ground trampoline Grand Master for indoor use. A strong trend has been developing in recent years, especially in the area of disability therapy. Trampolines have been successfully employed in many disabled facilities in Germany. Should you require further information about this topic, we'll have contact addresses to your disposition.
- Is it possible to lose weight during trampolining?
- Trampoline gymnastics on large apparatus is, in itself, an anaerobic sports discipline, because of the high intensity and shortness of the strain. It charges all muscle areas in the body, which results in unusually high calory consumption. For increasing general fitness or reducing weight, the small apparatus like the Trimm-Tramp or the Mini Tramp with 2 equal length legs are especially suitable.
- Is there a weight limit for the Underwater Trampoline?
- The device is designed to be so stable that there is no weight limit per user for the Underwater Trampoline. The springs and jumping bed are designed in such a way that even ambitious jumping exercises can be performed without any restrictions.
- What water depth is required to use the Underwater Trampoline in a meaningful way?
- Generally, a water depth of 120 - 140 cm is recommended for adults. For children a depth of approx. 90 cm is suitable. In general, however, the type of water depth is determined by the intended training content. For certain exercises a greater or lesser water depth may make sense.
- local dealers