article no: 61000
Springboard meets trampoline!
The Booster Boards unite the functionality of a classical springboard with the dynamics, the ease and the jumping fun-factor of a trampoline. The Booster Board models were specially designed for learning low-impact jumping exercises and are ideal for athletes of all ages and performance categories. Due to its versatility they are ideally suited for recreational, amateur and school sports, as a methodological tool in artistic gymnastics and as a springboard in Parkour and Freerunning.
Foam thickness of frame pads: 22 mm.
- Made in Germany
- Equipment is produced exclusively in our factory in Weilheim/Teck (Germany). We guarantee the use of only the highest quality raw materials in order to guarantee outstanding quality of all components as well as safety and reliability.
- spare parts
Following we provide a list of frequently asked questions (FAQ) about Booster Board.
- Is trampolining dangerous? Which safety rules should be observed?
- Every sports discipline has its own hidden dangers, trampolining included. Nonetheless, the risks can be avoided to a large extent by following the safety rules. Every novice should approach trampolining cautiously. In general, trampolining is not difficult to learn, but too much self-confidence when performing often leads to boisterousness, which can cause accidents. Eurotramp's large apparatus are high performance apparatus, which must not be underestimated - or would you drive round a corner at the same speed as Schuhmacher, if you were only an apprentice? One step at a time! Children especially should trampoline under adults supervision as far as possible.
- local dealers
- Entry zone Flat and barrier-free entry zone
- Frame pads Foam thickness: 22 mm
- Height Adjustable in height: 26,5 - 32 cm
- Jumping bed Made of double perlon with integrated neoprene-spring-cover
- Transport Easy to transport due to integrated transport wheels