article no: 40000-40001
Trampoline for freestyle training
Freestyle trampoline for bikers, snowboarders, freeskiers, wakeboarders, freerunners, skaters and many more! Enables the training of new tricks and styles under constant conditions. 16 m² large jumping area for all kinds of twists and flips. Powerful hand-woven jumping bed. Frame pads available in grey or black, foam thickness: 20 cm. For indoor and stationary use only!
- Made in Germany
- Equipment is produced exclusively in our factory in Weilheim/Teck (Germany). We guarantee the use of only the highest quality raw materials in order to guarantee outstanding quality of all components as well as safety and reliability.
- spare parts
Following we provide a list of frequently asked questions (FAQ) about Fivesquare 5².
- Can I buy trampolines directly from Eurotramp?
- No, the sales and technichal service of Eurotramp products is in most cases organised through qualified specialist sports retailers. This guarantees expert advice and customer service both in the purchase phase and in the utilization phase of the products on site. Eurotramp only delivers directly to the end customer in special cases (e.g. for custom-made products, demonstration apparatuses). Eurotramp does not have its own on-site service for equipment maintenance. This service is provided by our sales partners. Information on technical questions regarding Eurotramp products can be addressed directly to Eurotramp. The local dealer is responsible for pricing the products.
- How much is a trampolinist allowed to weight?
- Basically, for Eurotramp trampolines, there is no weight limit, as all trampolines are designed for a multiple of the body weight. People with joint complaints or overweight people should start trampolining slowly. Of course, general physical and psychological constitution also makes a difference.
- Is trampolining dangerous? Which safety rules should be observed?
- Every sports discipline has its own hidden dangers, trampolining included. Nonetheless, the risks can be avoided to a large extent by following the safety rules. Every novice should approach trampolining cautiously. In general, trampolining is not difficult to learn, but too much self-confidence when performing often leads to boisterousness, which can cause accidents. Eurotramp's large apparatus are high performance apparatus, which must not be underestimated - or would you drive round a corner at the same speed as Schuhmacher, if you were only an apprentice? One step at a time! Children especially should trampoline under adults supervision as far as possible.
- How is the spring length measured?
- The spring length is the distance of the unloaded spring from inner edge eyelet to inner edge eyelet.
- Is it possible to lose weight during trampolining?
- Trampoline gymnastics on large apparatus is, in itself, an anaerobic sports discipline, because of the high intensity and shortness of the strain. It charges all muscle areas in the body, which results in unusually high calory consumption. For increasing general fitness or reducing weight, the small apparatus like the Trimm-Tramp or the Mini Tramp with 2 equal length legs are especially suitable.
- Which is the right trampoline for me?
- Eurotramp offers a selection from a large product range which covers all areas of use. Should you require telephone or email advice, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to advise you!
- local dealers
- Customize it! Side shades available in textile fabric or aludibond. Logo/branding possible.
- Frame Made of special steel. For INDOOR and stationary use only. Frame size: 556 × 556 × 150 cm
- Frame pads Foam thickness: 20 cm. Colour: GREY or BLACK
- Jumping bed Powerful hand-woven jumping bed made of polyester. Dimensions: 412 × 412 cm.
- Steel springs 160 pieces. Length 250 mm, Ø 43,4 mm.