The Booster Boards unite the functionality of a classical springboard with the dynamics, the ease and the jumping fun-factor of a trampoline. The Booster Board models were specially designed for learning low-impact jumping exercises and are ideal for athletes of all ages and performance categories.
All advantages at a glance
• even, barrier-free jump-in
• adjustable in height (26,5 - 32 cm)
• brilliant standing stability
• extremely easy to transport due to integrated transport wheels
Multi-use - the Booster Board is due to its versatility ideally suited for the following target groups
• in recreational, amateur and school sports
• as a methodological tool in artistic gymnastics
• as a springboard in the indoor Parkour and Freerunning, as in contrast to the Minitramp with the Booster Board are also legged jumps possible
Following we provide a list of FAQ articles for this product.
With the search function you can precisely limit the shown FAQ articles.
Is trampolining dangerous? Which safety rules should be observed?mere
Every sports discipline has its own hidden dangers, trampolining included. Nonetheless, the risks can be avoided to a large extent by following the safety rules. Every novice should approach trampolining cautiously. In general, trampolining is not difficult to learn, but too much self-confidence when performing often leads to boisterousness, which can cause accidents. Eurotramp's large apparatus are high performance apparatus, which must not be underestimated - or would you drive round a corner at the same speed as Schuhmacher, if you were only an apprentice? One step at a time! Children especially should trampoline under adults supervision as far as possible.