Eurotramps trampoline measurement system for competitions, training documentation and training regulation 1 / 1
All changes in version 2.2.0 at a glance (changelog):
Changes required by the 2022 Code of Points:
• The T-score (time of flight score) is evaluated as sum of the times of flight for each element rounded down to 1/100.
• In synchronized routines, Qira will identify interruption when there is a difference in landing of 0.400 seconds.
• After 151 seconds, Qira will send a sound warning, so gymnast and coach are informed about the risk of not being allowed to start the exercise.
• Auto save to file now allows to organize the files in subfolders, for example by group or competition.The ready page now shows the result of the previous routine.
• Fix trampoline configuration so that changes take effect immediately and not only after restarting the software.
You can download the new software together with the revised manual from the HDTS product page: https://www.eurotramp.com/en/products/hdts/downloads/
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: HDTS@eurotramp.com.
Enter the searched term, product name, article number, dealer, tags or question in the search bar. After a short while, the results are displayed automatically. Press enter or below the search results click on "Show all results" to go to the detailed search page.