If you register your Eurotramp trampoline in between the first three month after purchase we extend your warranty free of charge as stated below.
Trampoline frames: From two to five years of warranty (from date of purchase)
All other parts: From two to three years of warranty (from date of purchase)
The warranty refers to material and manufacturing mistakes. In case of warranty we provide the replacement parts after verifying the facts and circumstances. The warranty extension applies exclusively to indoor gymnastics equipment. Outdoor and playground trampolines are excluded from the warranty extension.
A manufacturer's warranty is not possible, if
- Typical wearing parts like springs, jumping beds, floor protectors etc. show typical wearing marks ascribing to common usage.
- The trampoline was repaired or modified by anybody else but Eurotramp Trampolines Kurt Hack GmbH or one of our authorized partners.
- The trampoline was not repaired or serviced with original Eurotramp spare parts and even trivial lacks of quality or apitude ensue.
- The damage was caused by inappropriate use and storage or other insufficient accuracy.
- The trampoline was damaged by exterior influence.
- Adequate evidence of the defect or manufacturing mistake of a product (e.g. a pictured documentation with exact description of the damage)
- Timely report to Eurotramp or an authorized partner
- The warranty requirements need to be confirmed by Eurotramp
- Regular intervals of maintenance works / service
- Stop of usage after observing a defect until the circumstance is solved.