New lifting roller standDiscover the ease!
Safe & Comfort
Playground trampolineView the Kids Tramp
TrampolineLearn about it
Welcome to Eurotramp
Eurotramp is a worldwide leading company specialized on building trampolines with more than 50 years of experience. We produce high quality products for professional competitions as well as leisure time and outdoor products. Our high quality standard as well as the ambition to innovation, best possible customer relationship and excellent reliability are mirroring in every single Eurotramp trampoline. Not for nothing top athletes all over the world do trust in our trampolines and our service every single day.Why Eurotramp? References Eurotramp Fanshop
- Indo Pacific Championships Sun City (South Africa) - 2014
- World Championships Daytona Beach (USA) - 2014
- 4th Kalon Ludvigson Invitational Salt Lake City (USA) - 2014
- African Gymnastics Championships Namibia - 2014
- Scalabiscup Santarém (Portugal) - 2014
- 31st International Frivolten Cup Ljung (Sweden) - 2014
- Hans Christian Andersen City Games Odense (Denmark) - 2014
- Age Group Competition "Bogota Int. Tournament" (Colombia) - 2014
- World Cup Arosa / 48th Nissen Cup (Switzerland) - 2014
- World Cup Minsk (Belarus) - 2014
- World Championships Odense (Denmark) - 2015
- European Championships (tba) - 2016
Made in Germany
"Made in Germany" signifies first class handcrafting, highest aspiration and fair working conditions. Every single Eurotramp product is crafted in Trampoline City, our manufactory in Baden Wuerttemberg (Germany).
Sustainability in every regard
Eurotramp obtains the entire electricity for production and development from renewable energy sources and relies on sustainability not only in regard of quality and service. For more information please visit www.naturstrom.de
Trampoline, Tumbling and Double-Minitrampoline competition "4th Kalon Ludvigson Invitational" in Salt Lake City01-24-2014
From 14th to 15th March 2014 the 4th Kalon Ludvigson Invitational will take place in Salt Lake City (USA). The international competition will be held to honor the american Trampolinist and Tumbler Kalon Ludvigson, who suffered trauma to his neck while Tumbling training in August 2013. He has earned 20 World Cup and World Championships Medals, 2 World Records and 8 Consecutive USA National Titles. It will be the first public appearance after his accident.
Visit the official competition website for further information: www.kaloninvite.com
Support Kalons recovery by sharing his donation website: www.gofundme.com/kalonludvigson
We are really proud to announce that Eurotramp is the official exclusive supplier for trampoline equipment of the WORLD TRAMPOLINE CHAMPIONSHIPS 2014 in Daytona Beach, USA (Nov. 7-9)!
Further upcoming competitions on Eurotramp equipment in 2014:
* 3rd Junior and Senior Asian Championships Bangkok (Thailand)
* World Cup / 48th Nissen Cup Arosa (Switzerland)
* Indo Pacific Championships Sun City (South Africa)
* World Cup Minsk (Belarus)
We are really looking forward to the competition season!